I had a really difficult time making a collage. In fact, that is one of my resolutions; learning to make a picture collage! But here are some of my favorite projects from last year. As you can see I tend to use a rainbow of colors in everything I make.
New Year Goals for 2014
- Learn to make a photo collage!
- Finish three quilts I have in the making... a medallion quilt, a vintage sheet tumbler quilt and my bee quilt.
- Sew summer clothes for myself!
- Could this be the year I learn how to knit?!
- Make a quilt for charity.
- Begin large home renovation in Maine, so exciting!
- Decide and be happy with where I choose to live. Maine with my family and everything I love or Canada (for two more years) with my hubby who I dearly miss. This is a big one and is weighing heavy on us right now. It's starting to have a negative effect and I just need to figure out what is best. I've never been one to have depression, but even the thought of continuing to live between two countries is starting to make me sick to my stomach. I don't have a gut instinct on this one.
- Work on calmer parenting...I'll leave it at that for now.
- Start working again, I miss nursing!
- Do some volunteering.
- Exercise and eat right and hope for the best!