Sunday, 6 January 2013

Gratitude Sunday

I'm joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots again this week.  This ritual leaves me appreciating life more.  So I hope to continue writing about the things I am grateful for in the coming year!  Join me!


This week I am grateful for:

The constant snow in the air.  I've never experienced anything like it but it really has not stopped with the flurries in weeks.  Not being from Canada, this is new to me. 

Snow angel making discovered by my girls.

My husband for always shoveling and salting our treacherous driveway. 

Pre-school starting again.  It was lovely having three weeks together everyday but so nice to have a few hours each day of peace and quiet.

Not feeling guilty about ^^ above gratitude.

The start of music class this week.  My little Violet loves to dance so this should be fun!

E-mails home to my mom, I miss her so much. 

Planning a late February trip!  ...we need a little sunshine after all this snow.

White chili.  Hopefully I remember to write a post with the recipe here tomorrow.  It is my absolute favorite dinner recipe and so simple.  Oh and low in fat too! 

Unfortunately I was unable to upload pictures in this space today.  Not sure why..hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. that chili sounds good, so yes! post the recipe. :) have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to my girls doing preschool!

    I teach music classes for children. I'll bet you are going to have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gratitude list, I love when my husband clears the driveway. Sorry you miss your mom :( Do you skype?? That could almost feel like being together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just made a similar chili this last week and love it too! Having some quiet time is definitely something to be grateful for. Our daughter is only 1.5 years old so I rarely have any quiet time :)

    ReplyDelete