Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Christmas Swap

With all the rush of the season I forgot to report on the Christmas swaps I was involved in this year.  It was the first time I have done anything like this and I loved it. 

The first swap I did was through Natalie's blog Marigold's Loft.  I made her this ornament.  And Natalie made me these wonderful knit fingerless mittens.  I've worn them a lot!

 
 
(I think I got the better deal).  With the mits I also received a knit bookmark..really cute.  Although I'm a little worn out from all the making I did for this past Christmas, it was so much fun and I cannot wait to join in again next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara,
    Thank you so much for the pics LOL :)
    I am so glad you enjoy them.
    Hope to see you again later on in the year!
    x

    ReplyDelete