Sunday, 16 December 2012

Gratitude Sunday

I'm glad to be joining Taryn today for Gratitude Sunday.

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

*
If you would like to join us, see below.

Our gratefulness feeds one another.

*

This week I have felt grateful for:

The gorgeous sun rises we've been having.  Every morning this week there was a bright pink sky. 

Our view over the city.

The very light, glittery snowflakes that have been falling for two days.  Very little on the ground though.

I am almost done merry making.  I have one doll to finish and all the rest is complete.  Actually, it feels bitter sweet.  I've enjoyed having a deadline of Christmas.

My very own craft room.

The simplicity we are trying to achieve this season.

My husband for forcing me to go to the gym even when I wasn't up to it.  I'm feeling happier this week just because I did.

Endorphins!

That my children are safe and healthy here with us.

God bless all the families/friends that have been affected by this weeks tragedy in CT.  I am still in shock by these horrible acts, tears flow all around the world.

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely list. :) have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful list! I hate to exercise but when I do I feel so much better and more productive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I always do a list of what I'm thankful for on Wednesdays! :) I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becki, thanks so much! New followers always make me smile, visit often! I'll have to take a peek at your Wednesdays.

      Delete