Sunday, 25 November 2012

Gratitude Sunday


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.}

*
If you would like to join us, see below.

Our gratefulness feeds one another.

*
 

~Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:
 
Eating healthier.  We never really ate all that bad but we are really trying now.  Hoping for some behavioral changes as one of the results of healthy eating.
 
The wonderful Thanksgiving meal my mother made.  We drove 10 hours to be with them and it was well worth it (although we did miss my husband).
 
Talking about the meaning of Thanksgiving with my 3 year old.  She really seemed to understand.
 
Loving more grown up conversations with the 3 year old.  I think she has a really good grasp on the solar system at this point!  Ha!  Her questions amaze me.
 
New books about her interests.
 
Decorating for Christmas.  A bit early and we'll be back in Canada for two weeks between now and the big day but I just can't help myself when it comes to Christmas decorations.
 
Christmas music...enough said!
 
Parents around the corner.  The girls have been fighting all week but grammie and grampa stepped in and took Hazel for an overnight!  Relief for this mama!
 
The wonderful wildlife outside our window that came to lick all the peanut butter off our gifts.
 
 
 
Have a fantastic start to your week!  I hope to be back with some fun happenings soon!
 

6 comments:

  1. A lovely list of giving thanks! When our kids were little we drove 10 hours to see family as well. It was quite the production :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awful drive! Doing it again on Sunday.. :(

      Delete
  2. we are loving the christmas music as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having conversations with my 3 yo too! He's just too fun sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your decorating. :) That's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to get to spend time with grandparents over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete