Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Getting to know you

A fun little link up at a really enjoyable blog...Luvinthemommyhood

Getting to know you

you ready? yay! simply copy & paste the following questions into your own blog post and change the words i have " " and bolded to your own answer. when your post is done come back and link up your blog post in the comments below and that way we can all learn about each other :) here goes....

* i'm longing to make "clothes for my girls" right now.

* i want to try "baking" with some "coconut oil".

* i wish i could sew with "Heather Bailey" fabric.

* i dream of making "clothes that people want".

* i keep track of my ideas by "what?  I'm so disorganized".

* i'm inspired by "colors, and pinterest".

* i would love to meet "any of the wonderful quilters that I follow" in person.

* my favorite fiber is "wool roving".

* i like to sew with "quilting cotton".

* my favorite color is "red, but not for quilts".

* i rock at "upcycling".

* i would like to learn how to make "more clothing for myself".

* i like to listen to "music or podcasts about sewing" while i "sew".

* i bring my "kids" everywhere.

* my favorite thing to "sew" is "quilts".

* my favorite thing to "bake" are "cookies full of bits and pieces".

* my crafting space is "a mess and a dream".

* if i had my own crafting room it would be "lucky enough to have my own crafting room".

* i sew with "a singer".

* i like to "rush" "through the quilting".

* i can never get enough "color".

* i adore "autumn".

* i also enjoy "running" and "journaling".

* i like to fill my shelves with "fabric, and books".

* i create the best when i'm "at home in my pj's and alone".

* i am currently excited for "my trip home".

* right now i am "attempting to finish a quilt".

* i love to watch "downton abbey & reality tv" while creating.

* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is "hoarding fabric".

* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is "the lumineers or jason spooner".

5 comments:

  1. I love that your answer to what you bring everywhere is your kids! I hadn't thought of that, but it's SO true. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little getting to know you! Great idea! I will try this if I get a free minute today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to think about some of the answers longer than I should have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete