A fun little link up at a really enjoyable blog...Luvinthemommyhood
Getting to know you
you ready? yay! simply copy & paste the following questions into your own
blog post and change the words i have " " and bolded to your own answer. when
your post is done come back and link up your blog post in the comments below and
that way we can all learn about each other :) here goes....
longing to make "clothes for my girls" right now.
* i want to try
"baking" with some "coconut oil".
* i wish i could sew with
"Heather Bailey" fabric.
* i dream of making "clothes that people want".
* i keep track of my ideas by "what? I'm so disorganized".
* i'm inspired by "colors, and pinterest".
i would love to meet "any of the wonderful quilters that I follow" in person.
favorite fiber is "wool roving".
* i like to sew with "quilting cotton".
* my favorite color is "red, but not for quilts".
* i rock at
* i would like to learn how to make "more
clothing for myself".
* i like to listen to "music or podcasts about sewing" while i
* i bring my "kids" everywhere.
favorite thing to "sew" is "quilts".
* my favorite
thing to "bake" are "cookies full of bits and pieces".
* my crafting space is
"a mess and a dream".
* if i had my own crafting room it would be
"lucky enough to have my own crafting room".
* i sew with "a singer".
* i like to "rush" "through the quilting".
* i can never
get enough "color".
* i adore "autumn".
also enjoy "running" and "journaling".
* i like to fill my shelves
with "fabric, and books".
* i create the best when i'm "at
home in my pj's and alone".
* i am currently excited for "my trip home".
* right now i am "attempting to finish a quilt".
* i love to watch "downton abbey & reality tv" while
* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is
* my current favorite music crush to listen
to while creating is "the
lumineers or jason spooner".