Sunday, 30 September 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Today I'll be linking up with the lovely Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots to share what we are grateful for.  This week I am grateful for the following;

 
Photos of our home in Maine, allowing me to feel a little less homesick.
 
Knowing that we will be on our way back home for a visit this time next week! 
 
 
My sweet baby Vi slowly learning how to entertain herself.  More and more she is willing to quietly play.
 
Babies in footy pjs.  So yummy!
 
 
As the weather gets cooler up here in the north it is so nice to see my girls dressed in handknits (even if I didn't knit them).  Warm and cozy.
 
Rainy, cold weekends spent inside with my little family.  Sewing, painting, cooking, creating.
 
Sunday drive to a new favorite Mexican Restaurant...mmm fresh!
 
 
Again with this sweet baby.  She climbed right up in this chair (on her own) with a book.  She flipped through the whole thing.  I'm so glad that she and her sister show such a love of books!
 
Please share what you are grateful for and have a wonderful week! 
 





3 comments:

  1. Sara,
    Wonderful list! The colors in the photo you got of the sky are amazing!

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do have girls the same age! I am going to check out more of your blog. I love watching my girls read and enjoy books too.

    ReplyDelete