Sunday, 9 September 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Linking up with Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for gratitude Sunday.  I am so glad I took the time to think about what I have been grateful for this week.  I feel it really puts things into perspective.  Join in!

 
 
My deer friends have been coming by to visit daily.  It always feels as though they are coming for a visit but really they just want to eat all of our plants.  And how can I blame them?  Two of them were just born late this spring.
 
When I felt as though I was going to lose my cool, I took a deep breath and moved on.  I need to practice more of that.
 
 
So happy to see these two sharing a moment.  I feel she is always so angry toward the little one.  It's reassuring to see that they can have some nice moments too.
 
Terribly happy that my parents are coming for a visit next week.  I have never been gone from home for so long, this is hard and I'm so happy I'll be seeing them soon. 
 
 
This area was supposed to be hit by hurricane Leslie tomorrow.  Looks like it will be passing by.  It gave us a lot of beautiful kite flying wind today.
 
Feeling much more calm when I have time to sew/quilt/craft.  Needing to keep my hands busy. 
 
Happy to have made new friends at a bbq today.  We are in need of friends here!  The girls and I have been spending a lot of time alone since moving here.
 
 
Sweet Mr. Husband surprised me with a delicious dinner out.  He had roses delivered to our table for me!  We ate at a table all alone in an old bank vault.  Very romantic!
 
I hope you all have a good week and thanks for commenting!




1 comment:

  1. Sara,
    What a great list! And that deer picture is amazing.

    I'm happy to be counting blessings with you today.

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete