Sunday, 26 August 2012

Gratitude Sunday

Linking up with Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. 
 
Last week was the first time I have written (typed) down what I am grateful for during the week.  It was wonderful and it definitely had an impact on the week to follow.  I felt as though I was seeking to make things more pleasant for myself and others throughout the week.  So here is my list for this week...join in if you like!
 
An older picture
 
Feeling extra grateful for this guy.  I don't know what I would do without him.  I was really looking forward to having him all to myself (and the girls) this weekend.
 
What a great weekend it was!  We did some sight seeing, swimming, cooking, blueberry picking.  Oh so much fun.
 
 
 
This little girl of my mine is just the sweetest.  None of us had ever been blueberry picking before.  She understood exactly what to do.  Pick them and eat them as fast as possible!
 
Excited about all the blueberries we did pick.  We made muffins today and probably will do pie tomorrow and we'll freeze a bit too!
 
Pleased that I was able to have some time to myself to finish my color wheel quilt!  Yay!  All washed and dried too.
 
Looking forward to my next sewing project...not sure what it will be though.
 
Loving this weather.  Dryer is better. 
 
The last two nights. Cold enough to bury under the blankets and wake up feeling completely refreshed.



 
Happy to be getting the photography "bug" back.  Not sure why I ever put my camera away but I'm excited to experiment with it again. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Leave a link to your Gratitude Sunday if you would like.  I would love to read it!


3 comments:

  1. Sara,
    I love what you wrote about your gratitude list making your week better. It sure does that for me too. Glad you joined Gratitude Sunday again. Wonderful list.

    Love, Taryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taryn,
      I just wanted to let you know; it seems I am unable to comment on your blog. I've tried a few times but have been unable but just wanted you to know that I do read it!

      Delete
  2. Nice list. What a sweet picture of your little one picking and eating. It's amazing how quickly they learn about such things.

    ReplyDelete